Here are the pictures of after I refurbished the plane. I did it the same as one of the videos on Joshua’s site. I sanded the bottom square, marking up the bottom with sharpie so I knew when it was done well. Then I squared the sides, checking it with a combination square. I then cleaned up the frog and the frog contact points. I wire wheeled the lever and the brass pieces. Lastly, I cleaned up the blade and sharpened it. When I got the plane in the mail it was really hard to use and barely took a shaving mostly just dust. After I refurbished it did worlds better though after I got actual water stones at Christmas it really started to sing.