Geronimo's Wood Shop

//Geronimo's Wood Shop
Geronimo's Wood Shop 2015-12-11T14:38:34+00:00
  • Creator
    Topic

BFgeronimo
    Participant

Well, I was going to put some pictures up, but overtime I do it says file not valid. Any help?

OWOF

• Author
    Replies
  • BFgeronimo
    Participant

Figured it out

I built my barn a couple of years ago and until recently had my shop under a roof but no walls. My wife and her mother got me what i needed to close it in as a birthday present a few months ago. A bit rustic, but I do love it. My apologies to the purists for the collection of power tools

OWOF

• Mike in TN
      Participant

Better to have a rustic shop than no shop at all. You have it all over a lot of the woodworkers out there. Don’t apologize about the power tools. I firmly believe the “old timers” would have used them if they could have. What part of the country are you located in?

Have fun,

• BFgeronimo
    Participant

Oh, I’m not complaining about it being rustic. I’ve been doing woodwork for 25 years and have never had a good shop like I’ve wanted and am now finally making it happen. It’s a bit small (14′ x 20′) but I am able to maximize my space pretty good. I do both commercial work like cabinets and traditional woodcraft.

OWOF

• BFgeronimo
    Participant

Mike, sorry I missed the last question there. I’m in Arkansas, a little ways west of Hot Springs.

OWOF

• James Wright
    Participant

Love the shop that has got to have a good feel to working in there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join

Wood and Shop in your inbox?

Subscribe to get Joshua's free traditional woodworking videos, articles & news:

You have Successfully Subscribed!