Mike;s Place

//Mike;s Place
Mike;s Place 2015-10-15T13:18:58+00:00
  • Creator
    Topic

Mike in TN
    Participant

We all like to “look behind the curtain” and I think it is important for other woodworkers to understand that not everyone has that “perfect” shop. Here is a few pictures of mine, just a basement shop with lots of dust and a few extra tools. I have just starting posting photos so please be kind. I didn’t pull out all the tools but you should get some idea. Yes, my name is Mike, and I am an addict.

• Author
    Replies
  • Mike in TN
    Participant

Just a Few Extra Shots

Just a few more shots of the goodies. Just keep in mind that it has taken forty five years to build up the pile so don’t get discouraged if you are just getting started. Sorry for any repeats that might slip in. This is by no means all there is but just some that were easy to get at. Did I mention I was an addict? Thanks Roy, if it hadn’t been for you I might never have gotten addicted to sawdust and rust. None of this came from EBay by the way.

• BFgeronimo
    Participant

Sweet collection! Though some may cringe, I have a table saw in my shop too along with other various and sundry power tools

OWOF

• Mike in TN
      Participant

Thanks BFgeronimo. I suspect most of us hanging around the site are hybrid woodworkers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join

Wood and Shop in your inbox?

Subscribe to get Joshua's free traditional woodworking videos, articles & news:

You have Successfully Subscribed!