#1. DONATE VIA PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD
Nothing says “thank you” better than a little cash to help cover my extensive costs. Hopefully I’ve saved you thousands of dollars in education with my free tutorials. Any donation amount can help support my website and will be greatly appreciated. You don’t even need to have a PayPal account. Simply use this secure button to send a donation via your PayPal account or credit card:
#2: SHOP VIA MY LINKS
Some of my links & ads provide a small commission to me when you purchase something right after you click them. Right before you’re ready to buy something on eBay, Highland Woodworking, or Amazon (doesn’t have to be woodworking related) I’d be so so grateful to have you first click through my links or ads. Keep in mind: I don’t recommend products unless I like them! And I am a regular customer at all of these online stores! If you want to simply come back to this page before you buy something on those websites, you can click through these links:
#3: SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW!
I love having more and more followers on my blog, my YouTube channel, and my social media sites. It helps me out! Here are links
- Click here to subscribe, and you’ll receive my regular articles in your email inbox
- Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave plenty of comments
- Click here to follow me on Twitter and tweet about my articles
- Click here to follow my boards on Pinterest and pin photos from my pages & blog posts
- Click here to Follow me on Google Plus and share my articles on your page
- Click here to “Like” me on Facebook and regularly share links to my articles on your wa
#4: SHARE YOUR COMMENTS & GET INVOLVED
I love receiving comments, suggestions for improvement, and questions. An easy way to reach me is at the bottom of my regular blog posts & articles, so interact with me and I’ll try to respond quickly!
#5: SPREAD THE WORD
One of the greatest ways that you can help me is by telling others about my website. Here are some very helpful ideas for spreading the word about Wood And Shop:
- Add links to WoodAndShop.com on your blog
- Share links to my articles & videos on your social media pages (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Tell your friends about Wood And Shop
- Get creative!