In the above video you’ll see a fantastic tutorial by two Colonial Williamsburg craftsmen Edward Wright and Bill Pavlak. They were kind enough to share a tutorial on how to resaw wide boards using a large frame saw. I filmed this skill tutorial (and several other skill tutorials) inside the 18th Century Anthony Hay Cabinet Shop at Colonial Williamsburg.
Here are all my videos & articles of the Anthony Hay’s Cabinetmaking Shop at Colonial Williamsburg:
- Anthony Hay’s Cabinetmaking Shop Tour part 1
- Anthony Hay’s Cabinetmaking Shop Tour part 2
- Anthony Hay’s Cabinetmaking Shop Tour part 3
- Secret Mitered Dovetails with Kaare Loftheim at Colonial Williamsburg
- Treadle Lathe Wood Turning at Colonial Williamsburg Hay Cabinet Shop
- Resawing Wide Boards at Colonial Williamsburg Hay Cabinet Shop
- Dry Fitting a Walnut Chair with Brian Weldy at Colonial Williamsburg
- Stunning Colonial Williamsburg Mother Plane Collection
Below are photographs that I took at my previous visits to the Anthony Hay cabinet shop at historical Colonial Williamsburg:
Discover a treasure trove of woodworking knowledge by visiting the Anthony Hay Cabinet Shop blog.